How am I paid?
For every sale made you will receive a portion of income from it. Our variable commission structure is calculated based on your sales quantity, frequency and reviews. Commission thus can change depending on your product quality and purchase rates and can be any where between 40% to 70% of the sale price. The more you sell, the more you earn!
Commission is calculated automatically when a new order is purchased and you will receive instant email notification with sales details and a breakdown on how it was calculated.
How much do I receive?
Your final income is calculated as follows: [(Unit Price - Discounts)*(x)]=[Final Income]
- Unit Price: Price the customer pays.
- Discounts: Any coupons or vouchers used.
- (x): This is your commission on the revenue generated on the sale price, which varies based on quantity and frequency of sales. It is fixed to range from 40% to 70% of the sale price.
- (1-0.034)-(0.2): PayPal's fees. PayPal charge 3.4% + 20p per transaction. (We absorb this cost).
This will be automatically calculated on the Seller Dashboard, please login to view your sales data. On average our sellers make £100 per term.
When am I paid?
Payments are made at the end of every term/holiday. There are no exceptions to this as PayPal charge us to pay you and we waive this cost by absorbing it into our losses. By using this site and our platforms you agree to this.
- Sales made over the Summer, in Michaelmas Term and over the Christmas holiday: 3rd January
- Sales made in the Lent Term and over the Easter holiday: 3rd May
- Sales made in the Summer Term: 3rd July
Please make sure that your payment information is up to date. You can add and update your payment information from within your seller account. Please login and then visit this link to view your payment information.